23 January 2009

Learning to walk...

Well I've finally got the green light to get rid of all the "assistances" while walking and beginning minor activity..wohoo! Slowly but surely I'm getting there. Although the folks can't be bothered...they're staying cautious, and all I want to do is run around like no tomorrow. Oh, and drive. I miss driving.

So I ran a question on chat the other day asking if people thought I was a blog-writing type of person. I have to admit, I was totally surprised to learn *everyone* thought I was. I've never really been the writing type. Creative maybe. Editor, oh yeah. But writing a LOT was just never my thing. Apparently the world doesn't think so...sigh...

Well anyway, I'm starting to pen thoughts here, let's see how often I keep it up. Time for my exercises. Learning to walk was more fun when I was one. 

2 comments:

Shiv said...

You will not believe me if I tell you.. but I havent even gone through the entire post yet... but i read that last sentence of the first para as diving and not driving and did a second take.. sounds familiar?? LOL!

Shiv said...

Oh and another comment...since i have read the entire post about learning to walk now... yeah peoples often make that mistake you know... generally stereotyping people... i mean so what if you have been an editor of a newspaper, or have a crazy imagination, or always have something to say, or kind of feel the need to comment on stuff, or just have too much.. i dont know.. wisdom to share... so what?? that in no way qualifies one to have a blogger traits or personality.. i tell you people are just so... i cant find the right word... sort of judgemental... now on the flip side, if you were to ask any of my friends... i am pretty sure 99.9% are going to be like "hell no!".. really... no body thinks that i like to write or type in this case... but clearly as you maybe able to tell... i got stuff to say.. even if it means just typing about what you typed about wheather people think that you type or not.. you know.. i got stuff to type about that... so its just people... you dont have to feel pressurized or anything.. and before my comment itself exceeds the number of words u've used in your blog, it wont be a comment for a blog.. it'll be more like a blog for a comment... rather blog for a blog.... which makes it very bloggy.. and it may seem that i am not in complete senses right now.. which i may or may not be... but i just want to let you know that... thanks for sharing the link to your blog with me... cause i would never do something like that :P
Happy learing to walk my fried!